Freelance to 5K (Ultimate Bundle)
Freelance to 5K + SEO Superclass + Master Your Mindset Audio Training
DISCOVER HOW TO START A FREELANCE WRITING BUSINESS AND GET PAID TO WRITE ONLINE ABOUT TOPICS YOU'RE WILDLY PASSIONATE ABOUT WITHOUT BEING AN EXPERT WRITER
Are you finally ready to learn how to start a thriving freelance writing business?
If you're looking to break into freelance writing and make money from your passion, you're in the right place.
Which of these apply to you?
- You're a struggling blogger working 12 to 18-hour days with hardly anyone reading your blog (or making any money). You're doing everything you possibly can to make this blogging thing work. You blog all the time, promote endlessly on social media, try to figure out SEO, and think about blogging nonstop.
- You're a writer but don't have any confidence and having a hard time getting high-paying clients. You love writing. You're always thinking about writing and sharing your experiences and gifts with the world. But no one is reading your blog, your Medium posts don't get many claps, and you're feeling tired of creating epic content no one reads (or pays you for).
- You're trying to make freelance writing work but can't seem to figure out how to grow your monthly revenue. You're overwhelmed but you read and subscribe to every blog and newsletter you can to figure how to go from a few hundred bucks per month to earning thousands as a writer. But nothing seems to work.
- You're in a 9-5 but suffering major imposter syndrome and don't know how to make money writing online. You want the freedom of entrepreneurship but aren't sure how to turn your passion for writing into real money online so you never get started in the first place.
After reading that, how much of it applies to you right now?
Let's face it, getting paid to write is tough.
And today, with all the different ways to make money writing, it's easy to jump from one platform to the next constantly looking for answers.
And if you're like most writers, then you probably feel frustrated, exhausted... always trying to figure out when will I finally make money as a writer, right?
Most people think that to make more money writing, you have to run your own blog or publish endlessly on Medium.com and build an audience.
But the truth is, the fastest way to make money writing is as a freelance writer.
Freelance writing is the fastest way to make money online.
The fact is, freelance writing is needed in today's world now more than ever!
Because businesses understand the importance of having content that speaks to their audience.
But as you probably know, not every business owner is also a good writer.
That's where your passion and writing skills come in.
Not to mention, there are nearly endless blogs and websites that are constantly hiring new writers.
How do I know?
Because I've been successfully freelance writing since the end of 2017.
In fact, in 12 months I was able to 10X my monthly writing income while only working part-time.
I went from $650/month to $6,500/month working 15-20 hours per week.
And in 2019, I doubled my annual writing income and made $20,050 in 30 days!
Once I pivoted from blogging to freelance writing, everything changed.
It's been my #1 consistent stream of income and allowed me to NOT go back to the corporate, 9-5 life.
But it didn't start out that way.
In fact, it was the exact opposite.
On May 11th, 2017, I broke free from the golden handcuffs and quit my $120,000/year nationals sales job at Yelp.
I was officially over the cubicle life and ready to make money as a blogger.
When I quit my job, I had only made $200 as a blogger and had never done any freelance writing.
Over the next eight months, I hustled my face off.
I woke up regularly at 4am, worked 12-18 hour days, and did everything I could to make my blog profitable. But nothing worked.
I couldn't figure out how to make money blogging if my life depended on it.
At the time, I was doing anything and everything to pay the bills.
I was selling my life away on Craigslist, taking random surveys, dog walking, and flea market flipping.
But it still wasn’t enough.
I dabbled with freelance writing on Upwork and even landed a few gigs late in 2017, but I was still committed to being a blogger.
I was stubborn to make this whole “blogging” thing work and continued to nearly kill myself in the process.
At the end of 2017, I hit rock bottom.
I’ll never forget the moment...
I was on a family vacation with my parents and girlfriend in sunny Cabo San Lucas over the holidays.
It should have been the best time of my life.
But inside, I felt like the biggest failure in the world.
I was racking up credit card debt, burning through my savings, and was depressed.
I didn’t know what else I could do to make money blogging and knew that I physically couldn’t work more hours.
I had left the "safe" corporate world to pursue my dreams of writing online, but I was failing miserably.
I knew that if something didn't change, my "business" would never last.
It was in that dark period of my life that I realized I still loved writing but hated blogging.
I hated trying to figure out Pinterest, promote on social media, do website updates, and all the other stuff that a solopreneur blogger has to do.
But my passion for writing had never left. I loved writing content that helped people.
So I pivoted from blogging to freelance writing January 2018.
I knew that if something didn’t change, I would have to go back to a 9-5 and give up on my dreams.
I didn’t just apply to a few job boards here and there like before, I went all-in.
But like blogging, when I first went all in on trying to understand freelance writing, I got overwhelmed.
So I ended up watching endless YouTube videos, buying a few cheap online courses, and reading endless blog posts about how to make it as a writer.
This led to even more confusion.
When I first started freelance writing, I had so much anxiety and doubt that it could actually work (since my blog had failed).
I remember thinking to myself…
- Is Upwork a scam?
- How much money can I make writing?
- Do people actually pay freelance writers?
- Are job boards really as awful as people say?
- Where do I land my first freelance writing gig?
- How do I build a portfolio and actually pitch clients?
- Do I need to advertise or post a lot of content on social media?
And about 100 other questions that you've probably also had.
The information seemed to be endless and most of it was very outdated and irrelevant.
But I was determined to make this work... it was now or never.
After thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours spent learning about writing, I "kind of" knew what I was doing.
But I still wasn’t doing it yet. I literally had bills to pay but couldn’t get myself to take action.
I was so terrified of rejection from clients and started doubting myself as a writer.
Finally, I got off the sidelines and got in the game.
Once I landed my first paying client from cold pitching, I realized it was possible.
Even if it was just a few hundred dollars, it helped me get over the fears and build my confidence.
Landing one gig helped me eliminate a few limiting beliefs that were holding me back.
I figured, if I can get one person to say yes, why couldn’t I get a second, third, or fourth client?
Each month, my revenue continued to grow, almost like clock work...month after month.
I kept finding new ways to land clients, what to say in pitches, and how to raise my rates.
Eventually, clients even started reaching out to me with my freelance writing website and optimized social media profiles.
The best part was that I still had time to work on my blog and pursue my other dream of professional golf (that's an entirely different story).
That's when I realized, freelance writing is the best way to make money as a writer.
With freelance writing, you can do it as a part-time side hustle or a full-time online business.
Not to mention, you have freedom and flexibility with your schedule.
Since finding my stride as a freelancer writer, I’ve been able to:
- Triple my rates
- Get featured in huge publications
- Ghostwritten for millionaires and best-selling authors
- Started a top-rated podcast on iTunes interviewing multi-millionaire entrepreneurs
Plus, I'm the top writer at Fearless Motivation, have created viral content read by millions.
I’ve also been featured in, Lifehack, Rockstar Finance, Better Marketing, Entrepreneurs Handbook, Early to Rise, Goalcast, and other top publications.
Here's a few screenshots from a couple blog writing clients:
Digital Marketing Blog Writing Client (.20 cents/word)
Personal Development Blog Writing (.25/word and .20/word email versions)
So how did I start making real money as a freelance content writer and start making a full-time income?
I'm going to be VERY honest... there isn't one hack.
It wasn't one email template, one job board pitch or epic copy on my freelance writing website.
It was showing up, day in and day out.
It was putting in the work and not giving up.
Success ultimately came from failing.
Failing to get jobs.
Failing to keep clients.
Failing to know how to invoice and actually get paid.
It was all part of the learning process.
While I wish I could have avoided some of the pain, I can't change the past.
But I can help you avoid all the mistakes I made.
There's no need for you to watch endless YouTube videos and read hundreds of blogs posts anymore.
This only leads to overwhelm, anxiety, and lack of taking action, which I know all too well.
Instead, you need a mentor who's done it (and still doing it) to guide you.
Once I started finding success and posting about on Medium and social media, people instantly reached out.
Other writers wanted to know how I found my niche, landed high-paying clients, and only do it part-time.
That's when I knew I had to share what I've learned with others.
I didn't want others to feel what I felt in 2017.
I didn't want anyone else to experience burnout, anxiety, fear, and overwhelm that I see hold so many people back.
If you're serious about taking your passion for writing into a real and scalable business, just know you can do it.
Freelance content writing is your ticket getting paid as a writer so you can have more freedom.
To help you speed up your success and get results fast, I've created the step-by-step solution...
Freelance to $5K.
Freelance to 5K isn't a normal freelance writing course like a lot of others you might have taken...
...It's a 7-module transformational experience that will change you...
From an overwhelmed, broke blogger or struggling writer to a wealthy, successful writer.
- You discover how to program your mind to find success as a writer.
- You learn how start or scale your own freelance writing business (even if you're brand new).
- You will finally have a system to help you beat overwhelm, take action, and build your confidence.
- You will understand the best way to find a profitable niche and finally get paid good money to write online.
Each module contains short videos and exercises specifically created to move you forward in your transformation. And also provides checklists to help you publish better content and impress all your new clients.
Let me show you what's waiting for you inside Freelance to 5K once you become a member...
Module 1: Freelancing Fundamentals for Success
Successful freelancers think, act, and operate differently than broke, struggling writers (duh!). They know their success is inevitable, even if they haven't seen the results yet.
We'll go over the foundations of building an iron-clad mindset so you can reach your own freelance writing goals. We'll identify how you can shift from an employee to an entrepreneur mindset so that you build the foundations for success.
Inside Module 1, you'll discover:
- How to go from broke blogger to wealthy writer
- The path from $0 to $5,000/month writing online
- How to reverse engineer and crush your freelance goals
- What successful students do to find early and long-term success inside the program
Then, once you have the mindset for success, we'll move on to...
Module 2: Pick Your Profitable Niche and Set Your Rates
Every writer has to start somewhere.
So whether you've never made a dollar online or have only landed a few clients, we'll help you hit the ground running.
The first step is identifying what you're going to write about (aka, your niche), how to price your services, and how to make this a profitable business.
Inside Module 2, you'll discover:
- How to pick a profitable freelance writing niche
- 7 easy ways to price your freelance writing rates
- Powerful techniques to visualize and attract your ideal clients
- Structure your writing business like a world-class entrepreneur
Once you have the mindset and business fundamentals in place, then we'll move on to...
Module 3: Creating a World-Class Freelancing Brand
You wouldn't apply for a job in the 9-5 world and show up for an interview without a resume, would you? The same goes for building your online writing business.
This module is all about helping you stand out online so you look like a seasoned writer (even if you're a beginner). We'll cover everything you need to know about building your writing website and creating your social media profiles. These simple steps will help you stand out in a sea of other writers.
Inside Module 3, you'll discover...
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile for success
- Why a personal brand can make you a wealthy writer
- The best plugins that make creating a writing website easy
- Cheap ways to outsource your writing website if you aren't a "techie"
- Everything you need to create your own freelance writing website that attracts your ideal clients
Once you have your writing website up and running, now is the fun part. Next up is learning...
Module 4: How to Find Clients and Earn Recurring Revenue
Now is the fun part, getting clients that want to pay you hundreds and thousands of dollars to write content online.
We'll give you step-by-step strategies, templates, and scripts to beat imposter syndrome and start taking action. No more feeling overwhelmed by not knowing where to find clients and what to say when you do find them.
Inside Module 4, you'll discover...
- 15 ways to get paid as a content writer
- How to earn recurring income from bloggers
- How to get over your fear of cold emailing clients
- The best ways to stand out on crowded job boards
- Where to find your first client even if you don't have experience
And so much more.
Once you learn how to find and land clients, we'll get into...
Module 5: Building Your Freelance Writing Empire
Getting paying clients is one thing, but delivering epic writing is another. Luckily, we make it simple for you to learn how to create epic work, so clients retain your services so that you can make consistent money writing online.
Plus, we'll teach you how to get paid and understand how to structure your business for long-term success.
Inside Module 5, you'll discover...
- How to easily self-edit your content quickly
- How taxes and accounting work as a freelance writer
- The best way to invoice clients and get paid promptly
- My freelance writing agreement for high-paying retainer clients
Once you land clients, deliver work, and get paid to write about your passion, then we'll get into...
Module 6: Expert Freelancing Tips and Tools for Maximum Efficiency
Scaling your writing business requires you to work smarter, not harder. In this module, we'll help you avoid burnout and create empowering routines so you can get more done in less time.
Inside Module 6, you'll discover...
- How to manage your clients and never miss deadlines
- What it takes to scale to $5,000 a month (and beyond)
- The principles to keep editors happy and never lose a client
- Expert writing routines to maximize your time and work fewer hours
Then, we'll end with...
Module 7: Six-Figure Writing Strategies to Scale Your Business
The final module is setting you up for long-term success as a freelance writer. We'll teach you how upgrade your writing so you can increase your rates and retain clients.
By end of this program, you'll have everything you need to make money writing online.
Inside Module 7, you'll discover...
- How to create epic headlines that clients love
- The art of crafting SEO friendly articles and blogs
- How to take your writing business full-time and quit your 9-5
- How to easily ask for referrals and leverage existing clients for more money
Freelance to 5K will teach you the skills to create a business that allows freedom and flexibility.
No more sitting behind a desk working at a job you hate!
Freelance to 5K focuses on executing, not just learning about how to start freelance writing. It will show you exactly what to do, without the guesswork so you can make progress fast.
See what other students are saying about Freelance to 5K...
We Know You Like Bonuses...
The seven main modules of Freelance to 5K will completely transform the way you think about freelance writing.
But that's only the start of this...
When you join Freelance to 5K, you also get 5 MASSIVE bonuses to make your progress even faster and success even easier.
Bonus #1: Group Coaching with Michael ($997 value)
Inside Freelance to 5K you can go through the program at your pace to find an answer to pretty much anything for your writing business. But to make this program even more effective, you also get two group coaching calls via Zoom w/Michael.
Use this time to ask questions about nailing your niche, finding clients, feedback on website or anything else. There are two calls per month to help you speed up success.
Plus, all calls are recorded so you can go back and review in the future. If you'd like to continue with group coaching after two calls there are paid membership options as well.
Bonus #2: Make Money on Medium Training ($147 value)
Freelance to 5K will teach you how to attract freelance writing clients and hit your freelance writing goals. But you also might want to write about other topics not in your niche or start your own following online.
Instead of wasting time blogging on WordPress, I'll show you how to get started on Medium.com.
Imagine earning even more money as a writer each month by publishing your own epic content that people around the world read. This is the #1 writing platform online that will help you spread your message with the world.
With Medium.com, you can land more writing clients, build a portfolio, create viral hits, and begin to build your own audience.
Inside the Money on Medium training, I'll teach you:
- How to get your first 1,000 followers
- How to get featured in huge publications
- The #1 way to make money on Medium.com
This entire training is only available inside Freelance to 5K. I used the exact strategies in this training to earn over $1,000 in one month directly through the Medium partner program.
Bonus #3: SEO Super Class ($197 value)
If you're like most bloggers and writers, you probably see the word SEO on every job board, Upwork listing, and on top sites... but maybe you have no clue what that means? Or even if you do, you aren't sure how to create SEO friendly content?
Here's the thing, SEO (search engine optimization) is a top skill that any writer can possess. But there's a TON of information online that it can get very overwhelming. Plus, a ton of SEO tactics apply more to blog owners than writers.
To help you avoid confusion and learn this valuable skill, I created a two-hour training that will teach you how to master SEO as a freelance writer.
Inside the 2-hour SEO Super Class I'll teach you:
- What is SEO
- The best tools to improve SEO
- How to research keywords and rank on page 1
- How to use SEO to land freelance writing clients
Bonus #4: Master Your Mindset ($197 value)
Have you ever felt stuck on your writing journey and didn't know what to do next? Or, you were too scared to hit publish and facing some major imposter syndrome?
Look, I get it... sometimes we all need some words of encouragement and motivation to keep going. Plus, we need someone who's been there to help us overcome our fears and take the rights steps to keep going.
So I created something that no other writing course offers... a motivational mindset training.
This is an audio training program that will help you get motivated and overcome your biggest obstacles.
Whatever you're facing in your business, just hit "Play" on the specific audio track for instant inspiration and tactical steps to take.
Coaching 1:1 with me costs thousands of dollars but this training will make it feel like I'm right next to you acting as your guide for a fraction of the price.
This 10-part audio training includes:
- How to train your mind for success
- Learn how to get motivated and set goals
- How to beat overwhelm so you can take action
- The best ways to overcome doubt and haters
- How to overcome imposter syndrome so you can finally land clients
Bonus #5: Private Facebook Community (Priceless)
In my entrepreneurial journey, I've found that connecting with like-minded people is vital to crushing your freelancing goals. As Jim Rohn said, "Your network is your net worth."
Our Facebook community will help you stay up to date, share wins, and learn from each other. Plus, I'll also be sharing exclusive content, live streams, and other lessons as I continue to grow my writing business as well.
If you have a question, we'll have an answer.
No more feeling like you're on this journey alone - we want to help you succeed (and celebrate with you when it all happens)!
Don't forget, there is a 60-day, conditional guarantee!
If you aren't fully satisfied, shoot us an email within 60 days of purchase to [email protected]
Show us proof that you did the work (like applying for gigs, pitching jobs, etc.) and we'll give you your money back.
I'm that confident that this program will give you the tools & mindset to become a successful freelance writer.
Remember, if you land just one or two gigs, this program will take care of your investment.
So, Let's RECAP...
When you join Freelance to 5K, you get instant and lifetime access to the 7-training modules.
These are filled with video lessons and exercises that will transform you from a go from a broke, struggling writer to a wealthy, successful freelance writer. ($997 value)
Plus, you also get:
- Group Coaching: Two group coaching calls with Michael to jumpstart your writing business and get feedback to get unstuck and gain MASSIVE clarity to hit your goals ($997 value)
- Money on Medium: This exclusive bonus training will teach you how to get your first 1,000 followers and make money on Medium.com. ($147 value)
- Facebook Community: Join me and other students inside our exclusive members-only Facebook group. You'll get access to live trainings and feedback on any questions you have during your writing journey. (Priceless)
PLUS, you get instant access to two stand-alone trainings as well...
- SEO Super Class: SEO is one of the most important skills as a freelance writer yet most writers don't know where to start. Watch this two-hour training to learn how to write SEO friendly content that ranks on Google. This will help you land more clients by mastering keyword research and stand out among other writers to land high-paying gigs. Plus, clients will want to keep working with you for the long-term. (Normally $147)
- Mindset Training with Michael: Without the right mindset, success is nearly impossible as a freelancer. Inside my 10-part audio training, I'll help guide you through the most challenging situations that will happen in your writing career. This training will help you create a winning mindset to battle overwhelm and achieve your goals. Each audio is packed with inspiration and tactical steps to help you get unstuck and move your business forward. (Normally $147)
That MAKES EVERYTHING WORTH MORE THAN $2,000!
You might be thinking... what do you get paid to write about?
Some of the topics my students and I have been paid to write about include:
- Digital marketing
- Health and wellness
- Stocks and investing
That's the awesome thing about freelance writing, there is a niche for everything!
Personally, I started in personal finance then moved to self-improvement then to digital marketing.
Inside the program, I show you my 3-step proven method to quickly pick a profitable niche.
Freelance to 5K will help you find your niche and teach you how get paid to write about content you love!
In two short years, I've earned over $30,000 writing about golf! And that's not even my main niche.
Here's a screenshot of some of my golf writing gigs:
- Brandon L.
"Taking the course also motivated me to just keep going and do better."
"As someone who writes and at some point, likes to make money off of that writing, I was looking for information on how to do better at my writing and skills that need to be accompanied by that.
I got the opportunity to take this course, and I am really grateful to have done it. It did not disappoint. I got some really insightful information and practical nuggets of wisdom to use in my writing but also to show off my writing in the right way.
Taking the course also motivated me to just keep going and do better. I highly recommend any writer to take this course."
- Aisah V. (Creator of www.koekjesvanthuis.com)
This program will help you attract your ideal clients and get paid to write content online.
Not just blog writing clients either. I'll teach you how to get paid to write:
- Email series
- Lead magnets
- Press releases
- Website pages
- Online courses
- Video scripts & voiceovers
Freelance writing changed my life -- it can do the same for you!
- Gina Z. (Creator of The Frugal Convert)
"The course is comprehensive but is no-fluff. I highly recommend it as the go-to resource to kickstart your freelance writing career."
"I’m blown away by Michael’s course. I run a blog and have been thinking about trying to get some freelance writing projects to increase my income, so Michael’s course came along at the perfect time. I had the obvious questions about how to get started with freelance writing (finding clients, setting rates) and he answered all of them.
But he also taught me about a TON of things I would have never thought to ask, such as goal setting, SEO, project organization, success routines, and how to make myself stand out so I can land more gigs. I’m not a beginner writer or business owner, but this course still delivered tremendous value beyond just how to get started with freelance writing.
The course is comprehensive but is no-fluff. I highly recommend it as the go-to resource to kickstart your freelance writing career if you’re starting from scratch or to grow your existing business into full-time income."
- Steph G, Financial Freedom Crew
Who's teaching Freelance to 5K???
Hi, I'm Michael Leonard.
I'm a six-figure freelance writer, top Medium writer & Creator of Inspire Your Success.
My online writing journey started in January 2016. I hated my 9-5 career and was passionate about helping others with their finances, so I started my first blog.
Starting a blog changed my life and opened my eyes to a world I didn’t know existed.
A little over a year into my blogging adventure, I published my first book, and quit my corporate job.
When I quit the corporate world in 2017, I had two goals; build an online business that inspires others and pursue professional golf.
Making the leap into entrepreneurship was a huge risk.
At the time, my blog had only made $200. But I knew that with enough time, I could figure out what it really took to build an online writing business.
After eight months of endless hustle and 18-hour days, I had to admit that my blog was failing.
My passion for writing was there but I couldn’t figure out how drive traffic, monetize the site, and make consistent money as a blogger.
So I pivoted to freelance writing to capitalize on my writing skills. I can now say it was the best decision of my entire career.
Within a few months, I made more writing than my blog ever did. And I was only spending 15-20 hours a week on the writing side of my business.
In 12 months, I 10X’d my monthly income from $650 to $6,500/month. The following year, I more than doubled writing revenue over 2018 and earned $20,050 in my 20th month of writing online.
Now, I'm now a 3X published author, top contributor to Fearless Motivation, and have been featured in publications like:
- The Startup
- Thrive Global
- Better Marketing
- Addicted 2 Success
- Entrepreneurs Handbook
And other top sites. I've also ghostwritten for millionaire CEO's, best-selling authors, and top entrepreneurs.
But I know what it’s like to be a struggling writer and broke blogger and want to help others, so I created my brand, Inspire Your Success.
This is a blog, podcast, and YouTube channel that is dedicated to helping other writers speed up success.
Now, my days are spent growing Inspire Your Success, coaching new writers, writing for three clients, and still pursuing professional golf.
Here's to helping you build your writing business together and giving you the freedom that you deserve.
If I can do it, so can you!
- Michael Leonard
..."Made me feel confident to approach freelance writing as a knowledgeable professional."
"I found immediate value in Michael's Freelance to 5k class. I jumped right in to find tools and best practice info that made me feel confident to approach freelance writing as a knowledgeable professional.
As much as I'm enjoying the class, I got an even bigger boost from the empowering coaching call that helped push me out of the nest to start working! Thank you so much Michael for all the support and confidence. I'm so glad to have you on my side in this journey!"
- Cecilia F.
"Freelance to 5K has answered all of my questions and has given me so much motivation and preparation for freelancing."
"I started my blog back in September 2018 and wasn’t seeing much profit from it, so I sought out other ways to supplement my income. When I discovered the world of freelance writing, I instantly felt it was a great way for me to utilize my skills, but I had no idea where to start.
Freelance to 5K has answered all of my questions and has given me so much motivation and preparation for freelancing. It has done pretty much everything except hand me an actual client.
Michael could have been a motivational speaker in a past life because you truly feel like he cares about your success. By the time I was halfway through the course, I had sent out about 20 cold pitch emails, and when I finished the course I sent out about 3 times that many.
This course is not only motivating but thorough too. He covers SEO, what free tools to use to make sure you have the best headlines and error-free content, where to find clients and how to set your rates. He shows emails and templates to help you out and how to get a good-looking website up and running so you look like a pro.
I highly recommend this course to anyone on the fence about freelance writing or not knowing where to start!"
- Nicole D.
SO NOW IT'S TIME TO MAKE ONE OF TWO CHOICES ...
At this point, you have a choice...
You can choose to invest in yourself with Freelance to 5K.
You can speed up your success by learning from someone who has made more than $100,000 writing content online.
You can get the step-by-step framework to learn how to find clients get paid to write about your passion.
You can use it to finally beat overwhelm and take action to reach your freelance writing goals.
You can take the hard route.
You can choose to try and learn how to make money writing on your own.
You can watch endless YouTube videos, read blog posts, and navigate this crazy world by yourself.
But whatever you choose, choose quickly!
Because the registration for Freelance to 5K isn't going to stay open forever.
You CAN do this.
You can make money writing online.
With the right mindset, the right tools, and support, you can transform your life and writing business.
So don't waste another day, month or year, thinking about what could be.
If you chose yourself and your writing goals, click the link below to enroll and get instant access to Freelance to 5K.
Got Questions? We got answers...
Below is a list of the most common questions I've been asked. If for some odd reason you don't see your question, just reach out to our team.
If you have any other questions, please email us at [email protected] and ask away. Thanks!
#1. What makes you and other Freelance to 5K so successful?
Freelance to 5K was specifically created with the beginner writer in mind. But this program is different from anything you've ever taken for three distinct reasons:
1. MINDSET: I've paid for a ton of different online writing courses and all of them lacked one thing - understanding the inner game. Whenever you start a new venture in life, having the right mindset is the only way you can achieve it. I won't just tell you what to do, I'll help you train your mind to overcome roadblocks that most new writers never learn to overcome.
2. CLIENT STRATEGY: Inside Freelance to 5K, I teach you more than five different ways to land freelance writing clients. Because here's the thing, there is one way to do this as other coaches teach. Instead, I'll show you ways to diversify your pitching methods so you always have ways to land new clients.
3. STEP-BY-STEP PLAN: This program can help whether you want to earn $500 per month as a side hustle or $5,000 or more per month and take it full-time. This is a fully customizable plan that you can create to fit your goals. Plus, I'll also teach you tons of other ways to make money from writing about your passion other than just freelancing.
#2. Is Freelance to 5K worth the investment?
This program is a step-by-step guide to help you focus on what you need to do so you can reach your freelancing goals. It was designed for you to learn and implement. You don't have to wait until you go through each lesson before taking action.
No! If you can send emails and write words online, you can make this work. Inside Freelance to 5K there is a tutorial to help you learn how to cheaply outsource anything you can't figure out as well.
The tech stuff doesn't have to hold you back from making money as a writer.
Nope, inside Freelance to 5K there are several resources to help you learn how to pick a profitable writing niche. Plus, you can always start as a generalist to launch your writing career and niche down as you go through the program.
When you enroll, you will get a confirmation email explaining how to log into the program. Upon logging in, you will also get FREE and LIFETIME access to any and all updates. That means you'll never have to pay for any future updates (even when the price increases).
Freelance to 5K is an online training portal that you can access on all your devices. When you join, you get instant access and go through it at your own pace and revisit any specific lessons.
Abso-freaking-lutley! The last thing I want you to feel is nagging uncertainty of what to do next. That's why we have our private (Members-Only) Facebook group. Inside this community you can ask questions and get feedback quickly so you can take action and hit your goals!
- Hayley M
Who is Freelance to 5K good for?
- Takes action
- Has a passion for writing
- Wants to beat overwhelm
- Willing to learn new skills
- Isn't afraid of trying new strategies to create a better life
- Wants to build an online freelance content writing business
- Wants to build confidence as a writer to create freedom and flexibility
Who is this course not good for?
Someone who ...
- Fears rejection
- Looking for passive income
- Doesn't want to do the work
- Thinks that success is overnight
- Isn't willing to invest in themselves
- Wants to make money as an author or creative (fiction) writer
"It has videos and step-by-step guides - it's not just a newsletter or book."
"I appreciate how Michael provided his personal examples of websites and social media sites as well as secrets/tips that may have taken me a long time to figure out by myself. He is inspiring yet realistic. He sets high goals for himself and encourages the viewers to set goals and daily routines to get work done.
The format is helpful as you can skip around if you want and do it all at your own pace. It has videos and step-by-step guides - it's not just newsletter or book. Thanks for such an awesome resource!"
- Doreen Lund, Writer
"Thanks for showing me how to monetize my passion."
"Michael helped me find clarity and take action on my biggest goals. He helped me quit my 9-5, grow my side hustle, and find my passion. I'm grateful for his help and constant inspiration on his podcast. Thanks for showing me how to monetize my passion!"